Podcast guest Dr. Summertime Knight
In her new e book, Humanizing Health care, out April 6th, Dr. Summertime Knight leverages her encounters as a physician, an entrepreneur, a patient and a mother of a son with most cancers to existing a paradigm for how health care can modify – how it can be a better encounter for health care consumers and find better price discounts and results alongside the way.
Dr. Knight joins host Jonah Comstock to explore some of the crucial suggestions in the forthcoming e book.
This episode is introduced to you by League.
Like what you listen to? Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or Google Enjoy!
- Dr. Summertime Knight’s story and why she wrote Humanizing Health care.
- Humanizing Health care as a North Star for reforming all the areas of health care.
- The 3 +one crucial motorists of health care transformation.
- Why humanity has to be hardwired in as technologies improves.
- Transforming the culture of treatment supply and developing therapeutic alliances.
- Rethinking the health care consumer as a consumer, not a patient.
- Healthfulness hubs – an infrastructure for operationalizing treatment networks.
- Reforms to preventative treatment and health care finance.
- Dr. Knight’s information for HIMSSCast listeners.
Much more about this episode:
Pre-get the e book
Humanizing Health care: the site
Firecracker Health and fitness
Allegheny Health and fitness Network staff improves transitional treatment management
Hands-cost-free voice tech assists Saratoga Hospital conserve PPE and ensure personnel basic safety
Weaving Zoom into workflow and updating EHR will save clinic during COVID-19
Memorial Health and fitness uses chatbots to boost affected person encounter, streamline workflows
Treatment coordination, telehealth startups merge to guidance susceptible senior populations
Health and fitness equity centered startup Cityblock lands $fifty three.5M in funding
Unite Us raises $35M to link health care with social expert services