Paris, April fifteen, 2020
Atos, a global leader in digital transformation, now announces the extension of its Id & Accessibility Administration supplying with a new Id as a Company – Evidian IDaaS – available from the cloud on a subscription foundation. This all-in-one particular protection resolution manages on-premises, cloud-centered and as-a-Company programs.
As most enterprises are now migrating regular IT infrastructures to the cloud, they progressively have to have to securely deal with their digital identities for on-premises and cloud or SaaS programs. In this context, the new Evidian IDaaS delivers a exclusive wide assortment of features to Atos’ shoppers, notably:
- As-a-Company secured accessibility to on the web programs for workforce, partners and shoppers
- Passwordless practical experience making use of SSO centered on identity federation specifications and multifactor authentication
- Completely ready-to-use multifactor authentication features which encompass FIDO 2, biometrics, cellular press, PKI and other strategies – supplying a seamless person practical experience
- Secure, adaptable, and scalable resolution, centered on Google Cloud System
- Evidian IDaaS also aids businesses comply with community rules these as Finance PSD2, Healthcare HIPAA and GDPR consent.
To this resolution, Atos also brings its in depth 20-yr practical experience and expertize in Id & Accessibility Administration (IAM), with robust systems and a powerful observe record of superior client gratification.
IDaaS remedies are the cornerstone of “Zero Trust” tactics as they give a in depth set of features to assist and get ready businesses to align their IAM and Cloud tactics, with Zero Have faith in in head.
“Recent paradigm shifts, which include things like identities getting the selection one particular attack vector, area IAM at the coronary heart of cybersecurity tactics. With our new IDaaS resolution, we give our shoppers the electric power to deal with their IT surroundings from a one pane of glass, facilitating day-to-day administration and rising in general protection,” suggests Sébastien Brachet, Head of Id & Accessibility Administration at Atos.
Atos is a member of the The Id Defined Protection Alliance (IDSA) which aims to create a more powerful protection posture amongst businesses now and elevate the position of identity in businesses’ in general protection tactics.
To learn more about Id and Accessibility Management–as–a–Company, pay a visit to the atos.net web page.